Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Healthy Face What Are The Obstacles That College Students Face When It Comes To Eating Healthy On Campus?

What are the obstacles that college students face when it comes to eating healthy on campus? - healthy face

I am a student and I will give a lecture on how eating college students in health on campus, so my question is basically the thesis, what are the obstacles that students face in a healthy diet on campus? I already have some ideas as an agenda for the lack of money and nerves. But I still need more ideas, because I write three essays on the site. I would be glad if you can share some of their ideas. Thanks in advance!

1 comments:

hecla 1 said...

Lack of knowledge about nutrition, lack of skills of preparing food, limited kitchen utensils, appliances

Post a Comment