Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Index.of Windows Xp Activate Windows Media Player Back Up ?

Windows media player back up ? - index.of windows xp activate

I have a lot of work on my Windows Media Player index contains pictures of all the artists in his new version of Windows Media How to save and I save my work, because in case of system failure, I would like this data to lose, is a clay or a file folder on my computer that only records the text and images to Windows Media, not the actual music? I hope this makes sense?

1 comments:

greymatt... said...

Simply save the contents of your music files to another drive, another computer or copy to CD or DVD.

The artist / album / genre / etc information can be found in the music itself is stored. (They are) as "tags".

The images are stored in the same folder as the song or album. However, these hidden files. (To view, click on Tools> Folder Options. Select the tab "View" Scroll down and select "Show hidden files and folders.")

Post a Comment