Friday, January 1, 2010

Makeup Brushes For Sale Please Help Me Price These Items For A Yard Sale?

Please help me price these items for a yard sale? - makeup brushes for sale

Search for answers with the current prices:

I do not know how some elements of the price I think not, sell on the flea market.
Clothing:
New Pants (Old Navy), with tags still attached.
New jeans (AE), but unlabeled
Men's Pants (Dockers, Tommy H) as new / excellent
Name brand shirts in excellent condition.
Brand name shirts (AF, AE), in good / excellent

New HP Printer with CD and manual, but not in the box (I am free when I bought my computer, so no top line)

Inline skates women with box excellent condition

New make-up box set (4 brushes and bags)

Paperback (list of best-selling) books

Thank you - this is my first yard sale and I have tons of things, but I do not know how the price of your stuff. Some things that I think the price is too low.

1 comments:

Summer said...

New with tags pants: $ 5.00
New Pants without labels: $ 3.00
Shirts: $ 2.00
Sweat shirts: $ 3.00
Printers and skates: $ 5.00
Compose your system: $ 2.00
Books: $ 50

Remember, flea markets are not really making money, but to get rid of unwanted items. Also, remember to fill everything nice and organized. To attract more customers. Have fun and good luck!

Post a Comment