Friday, February 19, 2010

Continuous Menstrual Cramps 31 Weeks And Continuous Menstrual Cramps?

31 weeks and continuous menstrual cramps? - continuous menstrual cramps

Hello to all.

Since yesterday morning I had them, annoying light menstruation. You are not continuously and disappear. Although I tried yesterday, but it was impossible, because they are continuous. You are not really painful, just uncomfortable and inconvenient. Sometimes I also have a dull pain in my lower back, but not painful or simply annoying.

I've been looking at Google signs of premature labor and is the only thing I menstruation. I have not lost my card, and no bleeding, no contraction of the uterus. . . etc. I've also read that Cramps mean if they become dehydrated yesterday, I could be put to work, stayed in bed (on the left side), and constantly drank water with ice. Cramps not yet disappeared.

I'm not sure reallyAnt to call my doctor because I know that I no contractions. I just had a meeting last Friday and everything was in order. I can not say whether they are just normal cramps, or is a sign of something more?

Has anyone ever felt continuous light menstrual like cramps in the third quarter and just what was it? Experience PLEASE!

1 comments:

ოεlﻨรรﻪ lﻨռժlεկ said...

yep, I have the same thing, which began yesterday and ... I do not know what I'm excited by the response.

could be the B / C of constipation. idk, but ...
hmm /.

Post a Comment