Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Do Hdtv Prices Drop Before The Super Bowl What's The Difference Between A TV And A Monitor And Why Do Monitors Cost More?

What's the difference between a TV and a monitor and why do monitors cost more? - do hdtv prices drop before the super bowl

Hey! I want to buy a new game / multimedia TV / monitor. So I was like strolling on Newegg, Price, and has seen a significant increase in the price range of 22 "computer screen 24" ($ 300 to $ 600) Why?

After looking through the computer screens, I discovered that I liked this one the best http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.as ...

Then she was curious and decided by the LCD HDTV look. I was amazed! (lol) the price drastically reduced! Could get a 37 "LCD HDTV for the same price as the screen above, that's the one I liked the TV: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.as ...

I have the recommended resolution on the screen is 1920 x 1200, while television was in 1920 1080. x What is the difference? Whichh is the best?

So, what should I buy? The monitor or TV? Should I with another monitor or TV? Do I have to "screw you" Go Bang for the Buck style, and buy a 22 "monitor?

Any help much appreciated,
Tucker

4 comments:

kNOTaLIA... said...

LCD HDTV is the best way to go!

The control of the equipment is and do not pay extra, because the monitor before the hardware is not exceeded.

This is not the price, and that is what you found, and future needs.

The Professor said...

I have the recommended resolution on the screen is 1920 x 1200, while television was in 1920 1080. x What is the difference? Which is better?

The two are so different. The 1920X1200 is a little wider.
You can buy a normal LCD television, and when supporting TV technology, you can run an S-video to TV and used it as a monitor.

battledo... said...

TV and monitor are in many ways different

The monitor is very bright and clear, that is, a person that are a businessman and a lot of word processing
Use a monkey.

But television is still very strong and clear, but if you read this letter on a TV, not in a position to read them.

In other words, a clearer picture and Moniters
TV has a larger image.

Since the computer for games
I recommend the TV application.

George W said...

Resolution of television are relatively poor compared to monitors.

I run two 22 "and only 500 for the entire estate;)

Post a Comment