Tuesday, February 9, 2010

How Long For Cervix To Drop For Period 36 Weeks Pregnant What Does A Softened Cervix Mean?

36 Weeks Pregnant what does a softened cervix mean? - how long for cervix to drop for period

Yesterday I got my check for 36 weeks of pregnancy. My doctor told me my test group B, I know that the results of the afternoon. In any case, a vaginal examination and has looked at the neck, which he says has softened and dropped the child, all the pain in the pelvis, from awful to moderately essentially as menstrual problems, says strong. I have constant pressure on the pelvic pain and faster time to time and duration of pain. Last week I was on for 27 minutes, I woke up at 2 clock, and no matter what I did, the pain does not disappear. I also had a significant increase in the discharge does not smell anything and my doctor says it's normal. Thus, when does this long introduction, I am curious what the cervix is soft with all these other things for me? Am I early contractions, I still have some time? I know a soft collar with what I read well, but I will see my doctor until next week, I attended at week appointments during haha, but I wonder, was when mothers or someone with similar progress shed somand calculate light on what the coming days. I also urinating a lot younger than I know the pressure and pain is bad and I'm incredibly exhausted, even though I am something that has never happened that I had good energy all do during my pregnancy. OK, the end of my back lol this is a soft collar with everything in combination means for me?

0 comments:

Post a Comment