Thursday, February 18, 2010

Crest Pro Health Slime Crest Pro Health Products?

Crest Pro Health Products? - crest pro health slime

Has anyone problems with the toothpaste or other products in the category "Names Crest Pro-Health? Slime, sensitivity, stains, etc., etc.?
Myself, watch for several weeks in the mud "factor. I have this on the Pro-Health 12-hour protection claim was thinking it was the substance that sticks to teeth and gums to prevent germination. A glance at the experiences of the other and says, I'm sure it is not the case.
Slime in particular has been explained that dead cells, dead layers of rubber, has such a person, no definitive information on what exactly is this mud? In addition, I also have this sensitivity only toothpaste. And there must be a dentist in the face or problems are positive. Again just any experience you may have.

1 comments:

ame said...

I have the products on the first came and I noticed when I toothpaste and mouthwash I spit what looked like a piece of tissue of the mouth. Not why, but I decided to stop. I hated the taste for a few hours left.

Post a Comment